A brand new photography, art and design studio with a bit of flavour – Akkas Gallery in Saar is the best new inspiring space for creative enthusiasts to check out. Let us take you into the gallery through pictures…
• It took owner Jihad Falah two years from start to finish to create and bring to life his vision for Akkas Gallery.
• Downstairs, the walls are covered in hundreds of Arabic and English history and
culture books, taken from Jihad’s uncle’s personal collection.
• The gallery is currently hosting an exhibition by the seven-artist collective known as Art Fusions Studio Bahrain, including renowned engineer Irina Kotova.
• Photography workshops are also offered on a regular basis for budding
creative talents to hone their skills.
• There is also studio space available to be used for small shoots whilst the main reading area is a light-filled room, perfect for getting stuck into a good book or doing some work.
• Jihad sums up the atmosphere as “it’s like you’re meeting the spirits of all the writers” – an apt description for such a relaxed and inspiring place.
GO: Follow @akkasgallery on instagram to keep up with all the latest information.