Tuck into dishes from ten of Dubai’s best chefs on 6 February.
Following a successful event in December, the next installment of the ‘best of Dubai’ culinary festival returns to the Fact award-winning Reform Social & Grill on Saturday 6 February 2021.
Created by award-winning author Flavel Monteiro, the ‘Best of Dubai’ brings together ten of Dubai’s most talented and reputable chefs for an exciting afternoon of gastronomy.
Taking over the Lakeside Bar, The Orchard and the Lawn, each chef will host a station preparing their signature dish, each priced at AED 30, or you can opt for six dishes for AED 150. On the menu, you’ll find braised cauliflower, BBQ corn and butter pepper garlic prawns, as well as a selection of desserts. The chefs will be present throughout the event to talk you through the dishes and answer any questions that you may have.
The chefs taking part are:
- Reif Othman from Reif Japanese Kushiyaki and Kushi by Reif with his sweet grilled corn.
- Himanshu Saini from Trèsind Studio with his butter pepper garlic prawns, zucchini noodles and Thai basil.
- Colin Clague from of Rüya with his BBQ sweet corn.
- Francesco Guarracino from Roberto’s with his braised cauliflower with hazelnut cream, chocolate and honey beef jus.
- Vinu Raveendran from Carnival by Trèsind with his spinach bruschetta.
- Rene Johari from DoubleTree by Hilton Business Bay with his marinated warm chicken salad with coconut spiced dressing.
- Yannis Manikis from Conrad Hotels and Resorts with his Korean fried chicken.
- Musabbeh Al Kaabi from the Jumeirah Group with his sheesh barak.
- Yugal Kishor from Reform Social & Grill with his roasted pulled glazed meat in bao bread with dynamite sauce, apple puree & carrot slaw.
- Praba Manickam from Food Fund International.
The event will run from 12.30pm to 4:30pm on Saturday 6 February and aside from the delicious food, will feature a packed itinerary to keep the little ones entertained. Activities on offer will include a ceramic paint station, arts and crafts, pop-the-balloon game and face painting.
This is one event that is ideal for families and foodies looking to end the weekend with full bellies.
GO: Call (0)4 454 2638 for reservations and more information.