ALLSAFE program is developed alongside hygiene solutions specialist Bureau Veritas
As the world starts to open its doors again, Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa stands well prepared to safely welcome its guests by implementing the ALL Safe Program, which was developed alongside hygiene solutions specialist Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections and certification, that covers all touch points when it comes to providing hotel guests and team members with a safe and enjoyable experience. Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa has successfully completed all requirements under this innovative program resulting in it being officially certified, reassuring guests it has implemented the highest cleanliness and safety standards. The latest of these safety measures includes the introduction of the ‘ALL Safe Officer’ program. This unique initiative introduces a new role within the hotel, focusing on appointing one officer responsible for ensuring the implementation of all sanitary procedures and addressing any inquiries from hotel guests.
“The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members has always been, and remains, our priority. Receiving the ALL Safe certification while we have also been implementing local regulations is a statement to the efforts our teams are making every day to achieve this.” says Mr. Mehdi Hanayen, General Manager at Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa.
Accor’s new ALL Safe program is dynamic in the sense that it evolves according to any shifts in consumer behaviors and expectation. This has paved the way for the introduction of new safety measures, focusing on protecting their guests and team members at Sofitel Bahrain. These protocols include:
Hands-on training for all teams, a dedicated on-property rollout committee and a formal audit program, validated under the global ALLSAFE Cleanliness label, ensure initial and continued compliance.
• The appointment of specially trained ‘ALL Safe Officers’ to oversee all cleaning- related hotel operations, preventative measures and to handle guest enquiries
• Free health support with AXA, starting from July 2020, including access to medical professionals and consultations by phone or on the location
• Temperature control: guests will have their temperature taken at the hotel
• Social distancing protocols and distancing stanchions chords in place at the hotel; 2-metre rule in all public areas
• Masks and gloves provided to guests and worn by all team members
• Assisted contactless check-in and check-out
• All guests’ luggage disinfection upon arrival
• Guests to deposit room key in box on departure for disinfection
• Frequent disinfection of hotel’s main touch points every 30 minutes (e.g. elevator buttons, railings, front office reception)
• Virtual restaurants and in room dining e-menus
• In-room amenities provided on request
• Appropriate social distancing setup on the beach
• Use of WhatsApp communication tool for in-room dining orders or front office related inquiries
• Online check in and check out service for bookings made through all.accor.com • Online payments
Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa is also working closely with local authorities to ensure the strictest compliance with policies and guidelines issued to protect guest health and safety during the ongoing pandemic.
For more information, please visit: http://spkl.io/60434Jwtb